Briar is Hiring!
Thanks to support from the Open Technology Fund, the Briar project is hiring a Java developer to help us take the project from its current beta state to a 1.0 release. Please spread the word and help us find the right person to fill this exciting role!
September - December 2016, full-time or part-time
- Experienced Java developer
- Strong concurrent programming skills
- Test-driven development experience
- Familiar with git
- Good communicator
- Used to working in a lean/agile team
- Experience of remote working
- SQL and JDBC
- Network protocols and cryptography
- Android experience